I am SO EXCITED that I almost don’t know where to begin. I’ve been using supplements for more than 30 years, and the Kyani Triangle of Health is by far the best nutritional system I’ve ever tried.
In this article, I’m going to explain why I love the Kyani products so much. I’ll cover the science behind the supplements, and I’ll teach you how to use them on a daily basis to supercharge your health.
A Discovery in Alaska
Kyani is a nutraceutical company that has been around for almost 10 years. What I find extremely interesting is the story behind Kyani. One day many years ago, multi-millionaires Dick and Gale Powell went on a vacation to Alaska. They are the owners of Mrs. Powell’s Delicious Cinnamon Rolls, which are in many malls across America.
On their vacation, they ran into a doctor who was studying the Eskimo people.
The doctor was a physiologist who graduated from the University of Miami, and she was studying the Eskimos due to their incredible health.
She had been in Alaska studying the Eskimos for 10 years, and was fascinated because there isn’t a vocabulary word in the nine major dialects of the Eskimos for heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis, cancer, or any of those things, because they don’t suffer from those health issues in their old age.
It turns out a large reason they are so healthy is because of their diets, which are high in the Wild Alaskan Blueberry, and the Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon (I’ll discuss these in detail later). After learning about this, the Powell’s returned home to Idaho Falls and shared this information with their billionaire neighbors, the Hansen’s and the Taylor’s.
The Founders of Kyani
You see, even with all their money, the Powell’s didn’t have the ability to convert these highly nutritious foods the Eskimos were eating into nutritional products. So they reached out to their neighbors because they knew if anyone could do it, they could.
Kirk Hansen and his family owns a company called Conrad & Bischoff, which is one of the largest oil distribution companies in the country. Carl Taylor and his family own a company called Taylor Farms, which is the second largest potato-producer in the state of Idaho, and the second largest beef producer.
When the Hansen’s and the Taylor’s learned there were foods that could significantly improve the health of the entire world, they became very excited.
These billionaire families didn’t start Kyani because they needed any more money, and they certainly didn’t need a new business project. They were already extremely busy running their business’s. They started Kyani because they saw an opportunity to make a big impact on the health of millions of people’s lives.
The Kyani Triangle of Health
After careful and detailed research and development, the Kyani Triangle of Health became available to the public. The premise is that the combination of three products, Kyani Sunrise, Kyani Sunset, and Kyani Nitro, supply the body with everything it needs on a daily basis.
When you supply the body with the nutrients it needs, the body can become the healing miracle that it’s intended to be.
There is no other nutraceutical company that has a triangle of health model for supplementation. With the Kyani Triangle of Health, each of the three products are powerful by themselves. However, when you take all of them together on a daily basis, it creates synergy. This means the efficacy of taking all three products is more powerful than the sum of their parts. In basic mathematical terms, 1 + 1 + 1 = 3. With the synergy of the Kyani Triangle of Health, 1 + 1 + 1 = >3.
The Kyani Sunrise is a powerful antioxidant/superfood blend drink which focuses on the Wild Alaskan Blueberry (known as the “King of Fruits”). Blueberries are well-known to be a powerful antioxidant, but the wild blueberries that grow in Alaska are 5 to 10 times or higher potency in their antioxidant abilities than the domestic blueberry.
For thousands of years, the wild blueberries have evolved in the harsh climates of Alaska, enduring extreme hot and cold temperatures, wind, and insects. Researchers believe it’s this harsh climate that has lead to the high-nutritional value of these blueberries.
Along with the Wild Alaskan Blueberries, Kyani Sunrise also contains the following superfoods (info below is from KyaniScience.com):
- Acai Berry – Potent Amazonian antioxidant
- Grape Seed/Skin – Antioxidant with high rocyanins
- Maquiberry – Potent anthocyanin antioxidant
- Aronia – Antioxidant used in Chinese medicine
- Mangosteen – Potent Amazonian, potent xanthoid, & antioxidant content
- Cranberry – Supports healthy digestion
- Pomegranate – Powerful antioxidant
- Red Raspberry – Anti-inflammatory properties
- Wolfberry – Supports circulatory health
- Ginseng – Provides energy & stamina
- Ashwagandha – Vitality and virility
- Amla – Potent source of vitamin C
- Aloe Vera – Immune-supporting polysaccharides
- Kale – High in iron & antioxidants
- Broccoli – Antioxidant & minerals
- Spinach – Dense in vitamins & nutrients
Benefits of taking Kyani Sunrise:
- Helps boost energy
- Supports cognitive function
- Increases cellular support
- Enables effective stress management
- Supports immune system
- Encourages healthy digestion
- Maintains heart health
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar
- Promotes joint flexibility
The medical unit of measure that measures the potency of an antioxidant is called the ORAC Value. It stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity. I’ve done a lot of research on juices on the market that are in the same supplement category as Kyani Sunrise, and many have good antioxidant abilities, with 1,000 to 5,000 ORAC Units in their drinks.
But when I looked at Kyani Sunrise I found out there’s 119,000 ORAC Units. That’s nearly 40 times stronger than the average of the other juices I looked at. So at this point I’m sure you’ve heard of antioxidants, but perhaps you don’t know exactly what they do or why we need them.
In medical school, they teach you early on that every disease process as a foundational issue is related to two things:
- The damage caused by free radicals
Take smoking for example. Smoking is just bombarding your body with free radicals. Free radicals destroy chemicals, they destroy cells, they rob electrons from cells, and the net result is they destroy the different chemical structures in our body, and lead to disease and problems. Antioxidants combat the effects of these free radicals.
So to sum things up, whether it’s a sore throat and you have swollen glands, or you have back surgery or twist your ankle and there is swelling, all of those types of things have inflammation. But even on a more basic foundational issue, heart disease, stroke, Parkinson’s Disease, all your emotional and psychological issues, etc., are all related to free radical damage and inflammation.
When doctors prescribe a medicine, if it’s a pill they feel lucky if the patient absorbs 20-30% of the medicine. The rest of it passes through you. If it’s a liquid, doctors feel pretty good if the patient absorbs 50-55% of the medication. And doses are adjusted for that. So they will give you more than you need knowing that you will absorb the right amount, and the rest of the medicine will be wasted.
With Kyani Sunrise, you absorb 97-100% of the nutrients, which is very impressive. I teach nutrition, and rather than saying “you are what you eat.” I prefer the more accurate statement: “You are what you absorb.”
While the Kyani Sunrise contains all of the water-soluble nutrients your body needs, the Kyani Sunset was designed to contain only fat-soluble nutrients. Taking these supplements separately maximizes the bioavailability of the nutrients.
Kyani Sunset is a proprietary blend of the following (Info below is from KyaniScience.com):
- Tocotrienols – The most potent form of vitamin E
- Omega 3’s – Derived from Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon (The purest source in the world)
- Beta Carotene – A caratinoid our body converts to vitamin A
- Vitamin D – An essential nutrient
Benefits of taking Kyani Sunset:
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports healthy inflammatory response
- Encourages healthy skin and hair
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports cognitive function
- Supports cell membranes
- Most potent vitamin E
- Promotes healthy immune response
What Puts Sunset Ahead of the Competition
There are many fish oil/vitamin E combination supplements on the market. I’ve researched many of them, and in my opinion Kyani Sunset crushes the competition. There are two main reasons for this.
The first reason is that Sunset contains something called “tocotrienols.” There are six different types of vitamin E, meaning six different chemical structures that we call vitamin E. They all have different names and different properties. One of these is tocotrienols, a type of vitamin E that is the powerhouse or the mega-vitamin E.
Of the six types of Vitamin E, tocotrienols are 40 times stronger than the next subtypes.
Not all types of omega 3’s are created equal.
The second reason I love Kyani Sunset is due to it containing a superior form of omega 3’s.
There are a lot of different types or subtypes of omega 3’s. The omega 3’s in the Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon are much stronger than other omega 3’s that are available on the market.
Furthermore, this oil is cold-pressed, which means it preserves 100%% of the nutrients. Most fish oil supplements are heat-pressed which destroys 90% of the nutrients. Companies use heat-pressing as a way to save time and money, sacrificing quality.
I’m not the only one that believes Kyani Sunset is the best product of its type.
The Monde Selection is an organization that analyzes wine, food, diet, health and other consumer products for quality, evaluating over three thousand products each year. Tested by an independent jury, products that pass their rigorous inspection are awarded, bronze, silver, gold, or grand gold, with grand gold only presented to the highest quality products. Kyani Sunset won the “Grand Gold” Award from the 2015 Monde Selection.
The Kyani Nitro family are by far my favorite supplements. The Sunrise and Sunset are amazing, but I feel like the Nitro FX and Nitro Xtreme have the most impact on my physical, mental, and emotional health. Kyani Nitro FX is a proprietary blend of noni concentrate.
Noni, Morinda citrifolia is a small evergreen tree in the coffee family that often grows among lava flows. Native to Southeast Asia and Australia, it is now cultivated throughout the tropics and widely naturalized.
Noni concentrate increases the body’s natural production of nitric oxide (NO). A gas also known as “The Molecule of Life,” it repairs, defends, and maintains every cell of the body. Although virtually unknown to the general public, the benefits of nitric oxide have been extensively studied and discussed by researchers and physicians.
In fact, three scientists won the Nobel Prize in 1998 for their research on nitric oxide.
Kyani Nitro Xtreme is more powerful, promoting even more nitric oxide than the Nitro FX formulation. It also contains CoQ10, magnesium, zinc, chromium, and niacin, all of which increase nitric oxide.
I’ve researched and tested many supplements over the years, and I’m simply blown away by the science and effects of nitric oxide.
Nitric oxide has been shown to have the following properties (Info below is from KyaniScience.com):
- Blood Circulation – One of Nitric Oxide’s most important qualities is the ability to dilate the blood vessels, thus maintaining healthy circulation and heart health.
- Inflammation – Nitric Oxide is a “signaling molecule” that supports healthy inflammatory response.
- Brain Function – Nitric Oxide is an essential chemical messenger, supporting the body’s natural ability to store and retrieve information in the brain.
- Digestion – Nitric Oxide supports motility and microcirculation, promoting blood flow and nutrient delivery throughout the body.
- Sexual Function – Nitric Oxide has been shown to maintain healthy blood flow, which is essential to sexual libido, performance, and satisfaction.
Benefits of taking Kyani Nitro:
- Promotes increased energy
- Encourages blood flow
- Supports healthy circulation
- Encourages healthy inflammation response
- Encourages heart health
- Maintains sexual function
- Supports cognitive function
- Sustains the immune system
- Supports nutrient absorption
I STRONGLY encourage you to watch this short video of Dr. Tom Burke talking about the amazing benefits of nitric oxide, including painkilling activity and much more:
My Experience using the Kyani Triangle of Health
I have been playing basketball since I was very young and love playing.
But I had hurt my knee and was having some pain going up and down stairs.
I didn’t want to be crippled in my reclining years so I resolved to retire from playing, as many do in their later years (I’m 71).
I stopped playing for three months, which broke my heart.
After I had been taking these supplements for about a month, one day I was a bit grouchy and my partner said, “Why don’t you go play basketball.”
What a novel thought! I went to the gym and tried out my knee.
I have been playing since and it has changed my life!
I’ve also been sleeping better, as many do on these products.
I finally found the highest-quality products I’ve every taken, and I decided to become an Independent Distributor because of how extraordinary these products are.
This is how to use the Kyani Triangle of Health
- First thing in the morning on an empty stomach – Take 20 drops (1 ml) of Nitro followed immediately by 1 packet or shot (1 0z) of Sunrise
- In the afternoon – Take 20 drops of Nitro
- In the evening – Take 20 drops of Nitro before dinner, and 3 soft gels of Sunset after dinner
How to Purchase Kyani
There are a few ways to get the Kyani products so you can try them out for yourself:
- Click here to order Kyani products from my Independent Distributor website johnfinch.Kyani.net. Please note that I will make a small commission when you purchase from this link, but the price is always the same for you.
- If you do not want to purchase from my website, you can order the supplements from Kyani.net and I won’t receive a commission.
Note: There is a 30 day no questions asked money-back guarantee with all of these products.
If you’re like me, you are a visual learner and will love to see this video on how the products work.
Note: The majority of this content was taken (with permission of the author) from another Kyani Review article published online.