Prayer Flag Workshop
With Stacey Fetterman
1-4:30 Saturday, July 21
Join Yogi and visionary artist Stacey Fetterman for an afternoon of intention and family fun.
We will spend the afternoon dropping into our heartfelt intentions through gentle breath work, tea and create our own set of 5 prayer ( intention ) flags each.
This workshop is perfect for tweens, teens and adults. No art experience necessary.
Just come with an open heart!
Former Self-Heal student Stacey Fetterman has been teaching all ages yoga, mindfulness and art for the past 6 years in Orange County.
She is the resident children’s program coordinator at Sherman Library and Gardens in Corona Del Mar, where she leads weekly tween yoga, monthly peaceful painting workshops, and annual Mind Body Nature summer camps.
She honors that we all have our own unique path that includes a set of skills and challenges unique to us, but recognizes that there are fundamental tools that can support the whole.
For Stacey, painting is an extension of her meditation practice where she can listen, connect and create from the Divine wisdom that lives deeply in each and every one of us. It is always there, accessible at any moment.
- BA in communication from USD
- Smiling Monkey Kids Yoga Certification
- RYT 200 Certification Core Power Yoga
- Yin and Restorative Certification Core Power Yoga
- iRest Yoga Nidra Level 1 and 2 Certifications
- iRest Teacher in Training with Dr. Richard Miller
- Certified Creatively Fit Coach with visionary artist Whitney Freya
- Self Awareness Institute Yoga Studies Certification
Through her workshops, Stacey shares simple playful tools to connect to your inner magic and create art from the heart.
$60 includes all materials
ask about couples/family discounts