Painting as Meditation
with Stacey Fetterman
1-4:30 Sunday, July 22
Join Yogi, artist and meditation teacher for an afternoon of deep relaxation and creative play.
Learn the foundations of iRest yoga nidra with a guided meditation followed by artistic expression through painting.
$60 includes all materials.
No meditation or art experience necessary.
Former Self-Heal student Stacey Fetterman has been teaching all ages yoga, mindfulness and art for the past 6 years in Orange County.
She is the resident children’s program coordinator at Sherman Library and Gardens in Corona Del Mar, where she leads weekly tween yoga, monthly peaceful painting workshops, and annual Mind Body Nature summer camps.
She honors that we all have our own unique path that includes a set of skills and challenges unique to us, but recognizes that there are fundamental tools that can support the whole.
For Stacey, painting is an extension of her meditation practice where she can listen, connect and create from the Divine wisdom that lives deeply in each and every one of us. It is always there, accessible at any moment.
- BA in communication from USD
- Smiling Monkey Kids Yoga Certification
- RYT 200 Certification Core Power Yoga
- Yin and Restorative Certification Core Power Yoga
- iRest Yoga Nidra Level 1 and 2 Certifications
- iRest Teacher in Training with Dr. Richard Miller
- Certified Creatively Fit Coach with visionary artist Whitney Freya
- Self Awareness Institute Yoga Studies Certification
Through her workshops, Stacey shares simple playful tools to connect to your inner magic and create art from the heart.